Song of the week: I Stand Amazed

 

"I Stand Amazed" was inspired in part by the music of Matt Maher (especially after having just seen him in concert) and also by the words of Psalm 8. For all God has done, for His wisdom, for His love, I am amazed.

Verse 1
In the quiet of my soul, I'm humbled, I'm in awe,
Of the One who chose me, before creation's dawn.
You predestined me in love, adopted as Your own,
Your grace, it overwhelms me, awestruck by You alone.

Chorus
I stand amazed, I stand amazed,
For by Your mercy, I have been saved,
Chosen in Christ, by endless grace,
I stand amazed, I stand amazed.

Verse 2
In Your infinite wisdom, Your eternal plan,
You knew me, O God, before time had began.
In the depths of Your purpose, expressed by Your grace,
You called me, You chose me, to seek Your face.

Repeat chorus

Bridge
By the blood of Jesus, I have been set free,
Redeemed and forgiven, forever found in Thee.
Your Spirit within me, my hope, and my guide,
I'll praise You forever, in You I will abide.

Verse 3
In the trials and the triumphs, Your purpose unfolds,
With every breath I take, Your grace never grows old.
Your love's a boundless ocean, my soul can't contain,
I'll sing of Your mercy, forever I'll proclaim.

Repeat chorus twice

You can listen to it at the following links:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song of the week: Rock My World

Welcome to my new site